An overview of workspace owners' and administrators' rights
The workspace administration is used for administering users, groups and desktops within a company, team or organization (workspace). Only the workspace owner and admins have access to administer the workspace.
Let's learn how you can start managing your workspace:
- Click your workspace's name and then click the Administration button to get into your administration menu.
- Navigate to the Workspace info section to edit the company profile information
Here you can edit the following company profile information:
- Workspace name
- Admin contact
- Workspace image / icon (to be shown in workspace overview)
Only the workspace owner will have an access to this section.
- Navigate to the Domains section to manage your domains.
Here the owner and admins can restrict/allow an access to the workspace to users with email of a specific domain
- Navigate to the Users section to start managing your users.
Here you will see all users in the workspace (owner, admins, members and guests). In addition to this there is also an overview of pending invitations for the workspace.
You can invite new users to workspace and search for users in workspace in this section.
- You can proceed further with managing groups, desktops and your billing information
Please, find our list of most related articles: