Learn how to sign up with your Facebook account
If you did not allow Facebook to share your email address with us you will not be able to signup or log in with your Facebook credentials at Desktop.com
How to sign up with the Facebook option:
- Open Desktop.com
- Click the Sign up button on the top left.
- Choose the plan you wish to use
- Click the Continue with Facebook button
- Make sure, that you've allowed to provide your email address in the menu "Info that you provide"
Desktop.com requires users to provide an email address information for the effective service functioning as notifications and resetting pasword instructions will be sent to your valid email box.
- Click the Continue as button to compete the registration
What to do if I restricted to provide my email address when signed up with Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click your account icon and navigate to the Settings and Privacy menu
- Navigate to the Settings
- Scroll the Settings menu down and click the Apps and websites button
- Tick the Desktop.com app to allow sharing your email address
Please, find our list of the most related articles: