As an administrator of a Workspace, you can manage applications on your desktops using the user interface or administration panel.
To manage apps from the administration panel:
- Go to your Workspace menu > ⚙️Administration > Desktops
- Select one of your desktops and click Open AppStore in the Apps section down below
- Now you can manage your apps by adding/deleting them from AppStore or if it is your custom app, you can add it from the Custom apps section in the upper left corner.
- Open Desktop app
- Tap ☰ Expand menu top left
- Choose the desktop, which you want to manage apps on
- Tap ☰ Expand menu top left again
If you want to add apps from the Appstore or create your Custom app:
- Tap the "+" button
- Now you can manage your apps by adding/deleting them from AppStore or if it is your custom app, you can add it from the My Apps section.