Learn how to restore an access to your account and your app credentials
The password you use to access your Desktop.com account will be used to access your stored app credentials. Make sure to use a strong password and don't forget it.
To restore your Desktop.com account password, please do as follows:
- Click the " forgot password?" link on the login screen
- Enter the email address you provided when registering your Desktop.com account.
- Click the Reset password button
- An email with further instructions will be sent to you. Please check your email.
How to restore an access to my app credentials after resetting my password
You can store your app credentials by using our Password Manager feature. Please, find more information here
- If you are the workspace member, you will need your workspace owner to approve your password change in order to restore an access to your app credentials (as you will still have your old password set for unlocking app credentials before the owner’s approval)
- If you are the workspace owner, you may loose an access to your stored app credentials after resetting your password.