Import bookmarks from a browser to a Desktop.com account.
Desktop.com browser plugin allows you to import data such as apps and bookmarks from your browser to a Desktop.com account, so make sure you have added it before we proceed.
- Open your Desktop.com application.
- Select one of your desktops.
- Click the Add to Desktop button in the upper right.
- In the opened menu select the Import from Chrome option.
- In the opened window click the Import from Chrome button.
- Select the Skip to links option at the bottom of the window.
- Select all the bookmarks you want to import as links to your Desktop.com account by checking the corresponding boxes.
In addition, you can continue and add links, or go straight to your Desktop.com account by clicking the corresponding buttons.