Import apps from a browser to a Desktop.com account.
Desktop.com browser plugin allows you to import data such as apps and bookmarks from your browser to a Desktop.com account, so make sure you have added it before we proceed.
- Open your Desktop.com application.
- Select one of your desktops.
- Click the Add to Desktop button in the upper right.
- In the opened menu select the Import from Chrome option.
- In the opened window click the Import from Chrome button.
- Select the apps to add by checking the box next to each app, or click the
Select All button in the lower-left corner.
- Click the Import selected apps button to proceed.
In addition, you can continue and add links, or go straight to your Desktop.com account by clicking the corresponding buttons.