The workspace owners and administrators can delete workspace desktops
How to delete the workspace desktop
- Navigate to your Workspace Menu and click the Administration button
- Navigate to the Desktops menu
- Choose the desktop you want to delete
- Scroll down to the Danger zone and click the Delete button
Deleting a desktop cannot be reversed
- Open Desktop.com app
- Tap the Expand menu button
- Tap the Admin/Preferences button at the bottom left
- Tap the Desktops button
- Select one of the desktops, that you want to delete
- Scroll down to the “Danger zone” at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Delete desktop button.