If you enable domains in the domain list, then these will be the only allowed domains to register users with.
For added security, you may add domain names used by your company for email. Admins will only be allowed to add internal members to the company, that are verified email users of any of the domain names you add. Guests invited to shared desktops may have any email domains and are not restricted by the domains you add.
To manage your domains:
- Click on your Workspace menu > ⚙️Administration > Domains
- Click the New Domain button upper right
- Type the domain name you want to add
- Click the Create button to create your domain
- Click the Enable button to enable your domain
- Click the Confirm button to proceed