Learn how to create personal and workspace desktops
A desktop is the space where you can separate and organize your content, based on your different needs, for example, teams and projects.
There are 2 types of desktops available on Desktop.com: user desktops (called “My desktops”) and workspace desktops.
You can find more information about the desktops types here
How to create the user desktop
- Navigate to My desktops on the left side and click the “+” button to create a desktop
- Enter your desktop’s name, description (optionally) and then click the Create button
You can create as much desktops as you wish.
How to create the workspace desktop
- Navigate to the Workspace desktops on the left side and click the "+" button
- Enter the desktop's name and click the Create button
How to create a desktop on a mobile device (Android)
- Open the Desktop.com app
- Tap the Expand menu button
- Navigate to My desktops and tap the "+" button if you want to create a personal desktop or navigate to Workspace desktops and tap the "+" button if you want to create the workspace desktop.
- Enter the desktop's name and description (optionally) and tap the Create button
Once your desktop has been created, you can start adding a content.
Please, find more guides on using the Desktop.com in the related articles: