Reply to conversations or directly message anyone else in the Workspace.
Types of chats:
- Direct (between members/guests or between a member and an external person not associated with the Desktop.com account)
- Group chat (chat with all members of a particular desktop)
Chat is included with every type of Desktop.com accounts.
Please note that to start chatting with someone, you need to make sure that you belong to the same workspace.
How to start a direct chat
- Click the People icon in the upper right corner
- Choose the Member you want chat with and then click the Message button
How to start a group chat
Choose the desktop you want to start chat with and click the Chat button
How to start a chat on a mobile device (Android)
- Open the Desktop.com app
- Tap the Expand menu button
- Tap the Chats button and then tap the Expand menu button again
- You can either start a new chat by clicking the Pensil button or choose any of your existing direct or group chats from the menu.
Please, find more guides on using the Desktop.com in the related articles: