Import data such as apps and bookmarks from your browser directly to your Desktop account.
Our browser plugin is made to help you easily manage all of your browser apps and bookmarks in the Desktop.com application.
Only Сhromium-based browsers support the Desktop.com plugin.
- Microsoft Edge
- Epic Browser
- Iron Browser
Here are the guides, that will help you to:
How to install the Desktop.com Browser Plugin
- Open the Chrome web Store
- Find and select the Desktop.com Browser Plugin
- Click Add to Chrome
- Click the Add extension button to proceed
- Manage your extensions by clicking Extensions in the Tools menu
Also, you can save a link from your browser directly to your Desktop account, do the following:
- Open the Desktop.com browser plugin.
- Select the desktop and account you want to save the link to.
- You can also change the suggested link name by editing the corresponding field in the extension.
- Click the Save as Link button to proceed.
After you save the link, you can open it in the Desktop.com application by clicking the Open in Desktop.com button. This will open the Links tab in your Desktop.com account.